Sunday, May 06, 2007

Here i am, finally!

Hi. I'm Nut...

Now if you're not Thai, I bet you'd go "Why on earth do you call yourself like that?" or "Are you 'crazy' about 'peanut'?" and the best one i've got is "Your mom doesn't love you that much, does she?" (insert a sigh and a pity look here)

Let set things straight, Nut (ณัฐ) in Thai means smart, wise or something. Even i'm not sure myself. But it has a positive meaning. So, i can guarantee you that i'm toally sane and that my mom LOVES me even though i (occasionally) get on her nerves.

This blog is aimed to be mainly about food since it's my love and, believe or not, my work. But then besides eating, i also love watching movies, going out, taking photos, watching football matches, backpacking..and all the so-called pop culture things. So you'll get to bits of those stuff too.


And to my friends out there, i hope this blog would give you a clear idea why i've gained so many kilos since i took the job. It's the price to pay for being a food writer, you know. I'd highly appreciate if you guys don't go "Oh, you're getting fat." everytime you see me.


Oh, don't forget to check out www.aziacity.com/bk for properly-written versions of my articles.


Enjoy!

1 comment:

venugopal said...

Nice post! Your cake very super!!! Your decoration is very fantastic.....

Cake Display